All prices are set for an individual day and could be changed in the future. The total price is summarised in the check out including freight and VAT charges.
Choose how you want to complete the payment. Klarna checkout makes it simple and safe.
Shipping fee 39 SEK within EU.
If an item has a different delivery time, it is stated next to each item. If a delivery delay occurs, we will notify you by e-mail or the website.
All goods are sent by mail as a document letter or goods letter, and our normal delivery times are 3-5 working days. Unfortunately, we cannot take responsibility for the post’s delivery times and / or handling.
You as a customer always have the right to cancel the purchase in the event of delivery delays. We will do everything we can to fulfill your order. There may be occasions when it is impossible to complete the order, for example when our supplier or forwarder is unable to fulfill their commitment to us. We reserve the right to disclaim all compensation to the customer for delivery delays.
If you choose to make a refund at the latest 14 days from receiving your product, we will refund what you have paid for the article as soon as possible or at the latest within 30 days from the day we received the article. You must pay the return costs yourself when you return the item.
When you place your order with us, you need to provide certain personal information. In connection with your order, you agree that we store and use your information in our business to fulfill the agreement with you. According to the GDPR, you have the right to receive the information we have registered about you. If it is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can request that the information be corrected or deleted. In that case, contact us via e-mail info(a) mylittlemeal.se.
On 25 May 2018, the GDPR came into force. It is a common law that applies throughout Europe. With GDPR, all organizations, traders and companies must have a greater responsibility to have control over their customers’ data. Read more here: Data Inspectorate
My Little Meal is responsible for the processing of personal data that you provide to us as a customer and these are processed by us in order to administer your purchases. My Little Meal does not disclose personal information, email addresses or other customer information to third parties other than those mentioned in the third paragraph below.
As an e-merchant, My Little Meal has an obligation to ensure that your information is processed as follows;
– We store your name, address, e-mail and telephone so that we can deliver your ordered item.
– We store your name, address, e-mail and telephone (mobile) and your social security number when purchasing goods
– We give your address to a third party, in this case the freight forwarder Postnord and the payment service (Klarna)
– You have the right to be deleted from the systems at any time (with certain restrictions, such as the Accounting Act)
– We store your information when purchasing for 7 years due to the Accounting Act.
– You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority
– You have the right to find out where the information came from, if you have not registered it yourself
– You have the right to receive an extract from all information we have about your account with us.